Power Systems and Energy Courses
Contact GE Energy Consulting to create a customized training for your needs at your organization.
Course Options Below:
Power Systems Engineering
- Power Systems Fundamentals
- Power System Analysis & Symmetrical Components
- Transmission Planning and Analysis
- Surge Analysis & Equipment Application
- Reactive Power Compensation & Voltage Control
- Protective Relaying Fundamentals
Power System Planning and Advanced Applications
- Synchronous Machine Fundamentals
- Power System Dynamics
- Smart Grid: Substation/Distribution Automation
- Power Electronic Applications in Transmission
- Distribution Systems Planning and Engineering
Energy Economics, Strategic Planning and Emerging Technologies
- Power Economics
- Strategic Generation and Transmission Planning
- Distributed Energy Resources: Planning for High Penetrations
- Future Grid: Distributed Energy Resources, Microgrids, Energy Storage, Demand Response and Dynamic Pricing, and Electric Vehicles
- Fundamentals of Renewable Energy Systems
For more information and to customize PSEC courses at your orgainzation, please contact:
Power Systems & Energy Course (PSEC)*
General Electric International, Inc.
1 River Road, Schenectady, NY 12345
*Trademark of General Electric Company.
© 2019, General Electric Company. All rights reserved.